Within the worldwide Body of Christ there are many cultural traditions, and styles of worship that influence how individuals and local churches worship and serve the Lord. As a multi-national fellowship of believers we will always endeavor to be sensitive to, and adapt to these cultural differences. There are however, certain principles which we believe have great value in any cultural tradition or nation. These values will determine the style, emphasis, and approach of all His Heart Missions Fellowship ministries around the world.
- We value exuberant heart felt worship of God, which we believe to be our highest calling. We will actively seek extravagant, creative, contemporary, as well as traditional ways to do this publicly and privately.
- We value the grace of God, by which we have been saved, rather than a legalistic approach to Christianity.
- We place a high value on a life of holiness motivated by our love for God, and thankfulness for the grace and mercy we have received.
- We value forgiving others for we have been forgiven.
- We value the supernatural activity of the Holy Spirit in the life and ministry of every believer.
- We value the person more than the work she or he is doing for God.
- We place a high value on respecting and honoring other individuals, Churches, and movements.
- We place a high value on the power of blessing others.
- We place a high value on helping others launch out into their God given destinies.
- We value accountability, honesty, and transparency in our personal lives especially within the HHM family.
- We place a high value on being thankful for what God has done and is doing.
- We place a high value on demonstrating the Father heart of God through deeds of righteousness, and acts of mercy done in Jesus Name.
- We place a high value on being a multi-ethnic, multi-national, multi-generational expression of the Body of Christ.
- We value an informal style of worship, dress, and church life